"warning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was later let off with a stern warning from the police.
- Didn't let him do it without a stern warning.
- Later, his mother said, she gave him a stern warning after he kicked a helmet.
- But before giving her the money, he added a stern warning.
- Several times, a stern warning prevented one or two from running down to join the visitors.
- I remembered my father's stern warning not to discuss the incident with anyone.
- But he gave a stern warning: "You've got to take this issue out of the political box."
- He gave a stern warning against the dangers of the arms race.
- The court gave a stern warning against future attempts to scoop it.
- Included was the stern warning to include coffee breaks, or the report would be considered false.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.