"warning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did not receive a suspension, rather a public warning.
- The judge only applied a small fine and a public warning.
- The point of the public warning, he said was to "encourage the community to do the right thing."
- Still, there were inherent risks from a more specific public warning.
- American officials said today that they took appropriate steps by issuing a public warning.
- The heads of the three were removed and placed upon a board as a public warning.
- Officials felt that was enough to issue a stern public warning.
- Those initial indications were followed by other, more public warnings.
- She received a public warning rather than a lengthy ban.
- Her story checked out and she was cleared with a public warning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.