"warning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new warning: "You do not have to say anything.
- And then a new warning is received, threatening somebody else.
- Now come the new warnings, loud, this time from Iran.
- The door must have closed; for I heard the voice speaking a new warning as it had to me.
- Watch this video to learn more about the new warnings.
- In fact, the new warning is a direct threat to the lives of millions, not thousands.
- But patients who have done well on the drugs were not troubled by the new warnings.
- A12 The quake brought a new warning about the "big one."
- A new warning has appeared on their site, in red.
- And his remarks came after new warnings on the issue from the mainland.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.