"warning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they can also give an early warning of other conditions.
- The best early warning possible was provided to 12 Group.
- In other words this could be used as an early warning.
- Well, not peace of mind exactly; more like early warning.
- These sets provided from 30-60 minutes early warning of an attack.
- But that would be an instant early warning to the people in the house.
- He said the experience of the last four years showed that his earlier warnings had been conservative.
- So we get an early warning about the reliability of memory.
- We must have better information providing earlier warning of risks to our national security.
- The early warning meant only three had been subsequently killed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.