"warning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There have been those times, also, when he gave me fair warning.
- Who had such fair warning of the need, if not the thief?
- I have an idea, but fair warning, it is total speculation.
- There were friends who deserve fair warning before that little number came to call.
- That would never do - must give them fair warning.
- People who intend to kill you don't usually give fair warning first.
- A smile suddenly lit her face, which should have given him fair warning.
- He planned to hurt someone and had given fair warning.
- Though I give you fair warning that you'll have to go some.
- "And for that fair warning, you want me to do what?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.