"warning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the meeting, law enforcement officials delivered a clear warning.
- I did not give you clear warning of my fears.
- Every single one of them gave off the same clear psychic warnings.
- Thus, with our lesson from the insect, comes a clear warning.
- On the other hand, the woman had given me a clear warning and I'd have been a fool to ignore it.
- Up here, they would have clear warning of any approach.
- Too many of them ignored clear warnings about asbestos risk.
- Those are mild steps, but there have also been clear warnings.
- That was a clear warning, and Silence gave up her questions, taking a few more steps along the platform.
- Use larger containers and print big, clear warnings on them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.