"warning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least, should he attempt it, they would have ample warning.
- They could provide ample warning of approaching trouble and allow the local militia time to turn out.
- This, of course, provided ample warning that a major French attack was coming.
- "They're trying to do what's right and give the parents ample warning."
- "So they would have had ample warning that someone was coming?"
- Please post yourself outside and make sure that anyone who comes in here gives me ample warning.
- A lot of parts give us ample warning before they give up the good fight.
- "It's ample warning of what will happen if we fail to act."
- No one could say he had not given ample warning, in writing, from the very beginning.
- Most neighborhoods had one so that residents would have ample warning to flee.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.