"warning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The dire warnings of world shortages have not come to pass.
- Each one had something to say, a dire warning, a cry for attention.
- And let's not forget the dire warnings about natural resources.
- For most of last year he had, in fact, been issuing dire warnings.
- Despite dire warnings, the measure has a chance of passing.
- Gone are the dire warnings made only a few months ago that hundreds of state workers would lose their jobs.
- Each day, another senior Bush administration official has come forward with a dire warning.
- Even so, he could interpret it only as a dire warning.
- These dire warnings are the sound bites of the day.
- In the morning, the newspapers are full of dire warnings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.