"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Seeking an opening or else something to use as a weapon.
- Both sides will seek to use time as a weapon.
- Even your father seeks simply to use you to his own ends.
- American officials said they did not seek to use the fund to conduct foreign policy.
- Yet all seek to use basic physical principles to increase safety.
- The university sought to use the Biosphere's problems to understand the earth better.
- Rather, she seeks to use historical material as the basis for new works.
- They seek to use God's power to establish their own.
- How people seek to use it is up to them.
- You sought to use them as a weapon of destruction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.