"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When she was done, Volyova decided that she could profitably use one of the slugs in her clip.
- Many companies still have more stores and factories than they can profitably use, and little need to add new workers.
- But many companies now find themselves with more equipment than they can profitably use.
- The feeble energies it contained were no possible menace to him; indeed, he could profitably use them.
- France is already profitably using space by focusing on real commercial goals with much cheaper unmanned flight.
- Companies are reluctant to make new investments because they still have much more capacity to produce goods than they can profitably use.
- In the last year, however, it became obvious that they bought more equipment than they could profitably use.
- Many already own more than they can profitably use.
- A surge of business investment in new factories, equipment and software during the late 90's has left many companies with more capacity than they can profitably use.
- The pending court case made it difficult for them to profitably use this property.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.