"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We get so much paper in our lives that can be used creatively," she said.
- "We're very excited by this new technology, and we think it can be used creatively."
- Sometimes it is used creatively, for example in glitch music.
- We gained energy from each other and I determined that this strength must be used creatively.
- They can be used creatively in a number of different ways:
- If using magic creatively was not possible, then how did the wizards of old create weapons with it?
- Essentially, Cage made no distinction, in his view all sounds have the potential to be used creatively.
- Many audio engineers creatively use technologies to produce sound for film, radio, television, music, electronic products and computer games.
- Stores can creatively use a layout to alter customers' perceptions of the atmosphere.
- But until recently, computers were seldom used creatively.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.