"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They wouldn't require the use of force to back them up.
- American officials said the steps would probably result in the use of force.
- Again, by its very nature cannot be without the use of force.
- But the officials agree that the use of force is more likely now.
- They want to have the last word on the use of force in Iraq.
- And how is it different than other uses of American force?
- But this does not include the use of military force, he said.
- So, in other words, I am not ruling out the use of force for all time.
- Even his views on the use of force are not enough to turn Clinton off.
- In particular, there is little potential support for the use of force against Iran.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.