"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A growing evidence base on use of open data by public services.
- The use of personal data is beneficial to public safety.
- For more information about the use of your personal data by a specific production company, please contact them directly.
- Environmental scientists make use of such data to track changes in climate and human impact.
- That center will make use of data from more than a half-dozen Federal agencies.
- But at the same time, it also set new standards for the use of personal data to market prescription drugs and other health care products.
- The Model 20 comes equipped for the immediate use of integrated voice and data.
- The use of data to maximize contributions has become more sophisticated.
- In his research he has combined field studies with the use of remote sensing data.
- The agency also called the report's use of its data "utterly misleading."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.