"twist" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yes, sure, they twist our arms a little but so what?
- Someone who had used the information to twist his arm.
- He didn't exactly have to twist my arm to get me working for him again.
- She would never have come into space if he hadn't twisted her arm.
- She twisted her arm in his hand, and then finally sat back again.
- President Clinton twisted his arm for more than an hour.
- He's not the kind of person who wants to twist your arm.
- He'd twist your arms right off, and that would never do.
- He'd twist her arm just a little and get what he needed that way.
- I find that with our local, but well twist their arm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.