"twist" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She goes back on stand, but once again, the defense is able to twist her words.
- I know how they can twist your words, make something out of nothing.
- It would be too easy for them to twist your words around.
- "You've certainly learned to twist words since you met her."
- A lot of people are being unfair, twisting his words.
- He was used to twisting other people's words, not to having his own twisted.
- "I support no one, why must you twist my words?"
- Even in the classical language, he liked to twist words back on themselves to see what happened.
- Jason stated he meant nothing of the sort and that everybody was twisting his own words.
- She thought for several moments, then twisted his words in an effort to pin him down to something definite.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.