"twist" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She twists her fine fingers into his soft white hair.
- He twisted his fingers inside her, sliding nearly free before driving deep again.
- I twisted my fingers together and sought to calm myself.
- She waited, twisting her fingers together, until the soldier opened the door.
- Kent twisted his fingers together until the skin grew white.
- She twisted her fingers together and asked: "Are you going to argue with me about that?"
- She reached down to twist her fingers in the hair on his chest.
- She twisted her fingers together, a puzzle of green sticks.
- She twisted her fingers in the neck of his white shirt.
- Then he twisted his fingers just enough to turn it on its end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.