"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During its lifetime, the mine produced almost 620,000 tons of ore.
- Some 700 workers will be brought in to extract 10,000 tons of ore per day.
- Over 1,000,000 tons of ore were produced from 1895 to 1942.
- During operations, nearly 4 million tons of ore were obtained.
- You have to cook up a ton of ore, too.
- The annual production was about 350,000 tons of ore during its final years.
- By June 30, 1915, 4000 tons of ore were being crushed daily.
- In 1840 the 51 miners produced 8500 tons of ore.
- The mine was in operation from 1956 to 1960, during which time it produced 2.3 million tons of ore.
- My mother would come down on me like a ton of ore if she found out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.