"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Read somewhere there's only 500 tons of pure gold in the entire world.
- They have sold more than 3,100 tons of gold since 1989.
- We expected to be able to lift several tons of gold from a hole in the ground without too much trouble.
- You should be able to sell four tons of gold there quite easily - and it's legal, too.
- Not four tons of it, but still a lot of gold.
- The ship is thought to have carried 4 1/2 to 5 tons of silver and gold, he added.
- The 11 countries now hold about 14,222.3 tons of gold.
- The estimated three tons of gold would be valued at up to $450 million today.
- Included in that total is 150 tons of fine gold.
- All these new people will be taking tons of gold off the market every year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.