"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She is a documented work vessel of five net tons, licensed to carry six or less passengers for hire in the coasting trade.
- Years end 1951 all-time high of 74,44O,776 net tons of revenue freight were handled.
- New admeasurement: from 951 to 999 gross tons and 584 to 524 net tons.
- It all depends on the vehicle weight per passenger or per net ton transported.
- Thus one needs to know the rolling resistance per passenger (or per net ton) to make such comparisons.
- She measures 52 tons gross and 35 tons net.
- With this new addition to the Detroit plant, the stainless steel production was increased to 52,000 net tons per year.
- The line accepted coils up to 60" at a rate of 90 net tons an hour.
- Displacement measures 81 gross tons and 55 net tons.
- In 2002, 162 million net tons of dry bulk cargo were moved on the Lakes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.