"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They make no noise and eat tons of adult and juvenile mosquito/larvae.
- "They don't like garlic in their food, while we eat tons of it," Ms. Banerjee said.
- At a recent party, he said, he and several friends "ate tons of them."
- Another animal feed product is grass and animals including cattle, sheep, and horses eat tons out it.
- I ate tons of that sorry food they served at the dorm, and it tasted delicious.
- We get thousands, and they each eat tons of food every day for weeks while they grow.
- I ate tons of oranges when I was a kid.
- When I lived in Somerset, they used to come into my garden and eat tons of them.
- And every child who visits there eats tons of it.
- But they don't eat tons of grapes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.