"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The community wants to use a figure of 2 or 2.1 tons a hectare.
- "Since each house uses five to six tons, it could be a huge market."
- Every year, Brazilian women use seven tons of skin cream.
- The building's construction began in 1961 and used more than 25,000 tons of steel.
- As designed, the building used 1,500 tons of bronze in its construction.
- The $7 million, 132,000-horsepower plant used 1,000 tons of coal a day.
- The station uses 20,000 or 30,000 tons of coal per day.
- We are now using some 60 million tons, half of what we need.
- Last year, the department used 10,000 tons and still ran short.
- The plant uses more than 4 million tons of coal each year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.