"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The works produced a million tons of steel a year.
- What the man put into words was only a plea for five hundred tons of steel.
- She can throw tons of steel in a very short time.
- The company shipped 42.1 million tons of steel in 2004, up 53 percent from 2003.
- A few tons of steel could make a person a doctor.
- The combined company could make 25 million tons of steel a year.
- Within a short time 3,000 tons of steel were produced.
- The building's construction began in 1961 and used more than 25,000 tons of steel.
- The fact that they wanted over 600 tons of steel heated per hour did nothing to help the situation.
- Nearly 2600 tons of steel was used in its construction and it cost almost £43,000 to build.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.