"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sulmac destroyed 10 tons of flowers a day before Christmas because there was not enough space on jets.
- While the treaty includes financial help, it might not provide the $5 billion that Russia says it needs to destroy 40,000 tons of chemical weapons.
- Listen, friend, how do you reckon to destroy twenty tons of steel?
- Frost destroyed 70,000 tons of potatoes and, as a result, they were rationed for the first time.
- During the fighting, shrapnel from an unknown source hit 20 loaded trucks headed for Afghanistan's central mountains, destroying more than 260 tons of food.
- "On the first of June they destroyed two tons of opium."
- He was able, almost single-handedly, to destroy seventy refineries and 8,000 tons of crude oil.
- Single flocks can destroy as much as 50 tons of grain a day.
- Over all, the fungus destroyed 4.5 million tons of soybeans that season, which ended in September, costing farmers $2 billion.
- The floods have caused 525 known deaths in the last month and destroyed 1.5 million tons of grain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.