"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He leads his country out for a world-record 36th time and would only continue at the top if the Springboks win.
- Based on world-record times for similar distances, cycling would take 54% of race time, running 31%, and swimming 15%.
- We are required to run a mile in world-record time with no running allowed.
- Cram had run his world-record time of 3:46.32 on the same track in 1985.
- In his third event, the 100-meter butterfly, Phelps won with a world-record time of 50.22.
- It also struck all his results since 2001 from the records, including a then world-record time of 9.78.
- But the gap was much too great to close, and Rudisha crossed the line in a world-record time of 1:40.91.
- He previously won the races at 1,500 and 5,000 meters in world-record time.
- According to a 2001 media report, the world-record time for this course setup is 38 seconds.
- Then, less than 48 hours later, he proceeded to win the second of his three straight titles in world-record time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.