"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We'd hang to listen to him read off a list of tee times.
- I guess he had an early tee time in the morning.
- It became near impossible to get a tee time on the Black.
- But it doesn't cost a cent if you can't get a tee time.
- This year has been especially bad, because play on the Black was limited to 24 tee times a day.
- But it is all right to talk tee times with the former mayor.
- Players with early tee times took advantage of ideal conditions.
- The journeys were long and often I had to drive through the night just to make my tee time.
- Woods will not sleep in his car for a tee time, as thousands have.
- "The guys that got those late tee times didn't get the best of it."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.