"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've got some more things to say to you yet.
- We didn't have one thing to say to each other.
- But you need to know the right things to say.
- The easy thing for me to do is say nothing.
- Everybody has only good things to say about one another.
- To have anyone hear such things said, and to her face!
- You know, all the things one says to one's children to make them feel better.
- At the end of the talk, someone came up and had very nice things to say about what he'd learned.
- "Really knows people and the right things to say to them."
- I remember how it used to be, and all the things you said to me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.