"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean all them big things flying around in the air?
- If the others there were of like mind, things could really fly.
- I didn't know how long these things could fly, but at some point clearly we would run out of fuel.
- The thing can fly itself as you have just proved.
- All the things she had planned to say flew from her mind.
- "The last thing we need right now are more rumors flying around."
- You were waiting to see if I was going to make things fly around the room.
- This thing can't fly again if it doesn't have any wings.
- If he hadn't, the stupid thing might have flown itself straight into the ground.
- She hooked it and the whole thing flew out of his hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.