"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some things, though, she did not want to put in.
- The one thing they probably wanted more than anything else.
- All the things I wanted it to do to me.
- The things you do and don't want to know in a trial.
- Just a few things I want you to do first.
- More often than not, things you didn't really want to know.
- But one thing I want to make clear once and for all.
- The last thing in the world she wanted to deal with.
- Some things we did not want to explain to the police.
- Some things you don't want to make light of, by too much talk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.