"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This bought the team a little time, but not much.
- "This group does not need public money to buy the team," the official said.
- Guys who spend to win and for whom money is not the reason the bought the team.
- In 1979, Williams had bought the team for $12 million.
- It was his first trip to Russia since he bought the team.
- A person who knows Daly said he has long wanted to buy the team.
- He would provide the bulk of the money to buy the team.
- Maybe the underlying reason he bought the team was to win.
- In recent weeks, he has been negotiating to buy the team.
- But I believe he has the money to buy the team.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.