"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sides and back were still there, so that it looked like a stage set.
- Of course that was not her grave, just a stage set.
- "More than anything else, the house was not meant to look like a stage set," he says.
- For some reason he was reminded of a stage set.
- All the stories are interactive because the children provide the stage set.
- During the fall of 1988, the stage set was mine and the cat's.
- And maybe what we were presented with was a stage set.
- The new store, which is 8,000 square feet, looks like a stage set, she said.
- As such, they have the rather interesting look of stage sets.
- More like a stage set than a place where people lived and worked.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.