"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have put good runs together at crucial stages of the season.
- This was a crucial stage of the game and a single stone might win or lose it.
- After a few days comes the next crucial stage in the breaking process.
- The next is the crucial stage of the whole operation; nothing else can correct it.
- Because we have reached a crucial stage in our plan.
- Within two years her condition had reached what I would call the crucial stage.
- It is a crucial stage of the race for us.
- Today we are at a crucial stage in the overall process.
- This, however, is the crucial stage; during it human health and the environment are at risk.
- We find ourselves at a crucial stage in the construction of Europe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.