"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The emerging pre-reader stage, also known as reading readiness, happens when a young child sits and listens to someone read to them.
- The last stage known as late adulthood, brought up the idea of integrity vs. despair.
- This stage, known as the mixed stage, lasts until the last primary tooth is lost.
- The first stage known as needs assessment, is common to any instructional design process, especially software development.
- Rather they mature sexually in the larval stage, known as paedomorphosis.
- Key Stage 1 fits broadly with the first stage of primary education, often known as infant schools.
- And what happens in the first stage, known as a preburner, can affect the combustion chamber downstream.
- Under certain conditions there may also be an additional stage known as a biflagellate zoospore.
- Then, when the larvae actually pupate, it enters the stage known as puparuim.
- Since the 1880s, keroncong is at a stage known as "short evolution".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.