"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said I should see the river in the spring, at flood stage.
- On March 17, 1936 the waters reached flood stage of 25 feet.
- While the new bridge does, in fact, remain above water at flood stage, its approaches do not.
- The river rose to about two feet above flood stage, but it had not reached expected record levels.
- It is now down to 10 feet above flood stage.
- That level is 19.5 feet above the river's flood stage there.
- During the second week of June, river levels rose to near flood stage before yet again beginning their slow recession.
- One week ago, heavy rains had pushed the river far above flood stage.
- It went higher than Hartford's flood stage, which is 16 feet above sea level, 135 years out of the last 158.
- On August 14, it passed flood stage and continued to rise.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.