"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Our door will continue to be open, but we are now at a critical stage in the appropriations process."
- He has done that at critical stages in series past.
- During September 2008, the crisis hit its most critical stage.
- After going 0 for 4 last night, the Rangers' power play has reached a critical stage.
- Now, after 16 months of negotiations, the issue is at a critical stage.
- And at the moment when he came to that conclusion, a critical stage was reached.
- Two years later, the club was reported to be entering the most critical stage in its history.
- Hopefully we can make the future, even at this critical stage, a better one.
- At the present rate, it will reach a critical stage in less than a minute.
- So throughout man's life, he is dependent on woman and every critical stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.