"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The original school building was used as a place to store sports equipment for a number of years.
- This brought to mind the sports equipment we carry on board.
- A range of sports equipment can be hired on site.
- It started as a small sports equipment and uniform company.
- Some sport equipment is available; however, few are physically able to use it.
- Their fathers help to buy the sports equipment and the uniforms.
- I happened to know that they were executives of an internationally known sports equipment company.
- The business turned around, and within six years, Nocona was only making sports equipment.
- What remains are some old kitchen utensils and sports equipment.
- There are records of people using a similar apparatus as sports equipment during the 19th and 20th centuries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.