"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Football, of course, is a violent sport and players get hurt.
- The Romans fought many wars against other countries, and enjoyed watching violent sports.
- Take for example one of the least violent sports, one we still practice today, the simple foot race.
- From its earliest days as a mob game, football was a violent sport.
- However, violent sports that make excessive demands on the body with little preparation, can do more harm than good.
- The film's title is the name of a violent, globally popular sport around which the events of the film take place.
- Boxing is by far the most violent sport on earth, then comes pro football and hockey.
- People think it's a violent sport, but it really isn't.
- And what - you ask - about all the other violent sports?
- I would like to think our attitudes toward violent sports have evolved since Roman times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.