"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hunting and all cruel sports which are totally anachronistic in present day society.
- Boxing can be a cruel sport to those fighters who didn't save their money or got ripped off along the way.
- "People say that boxing is a cruel sport," she said.
- A cruel sport, perhaps, from both our points of view, but a very, very old one.
- He was involved in all the things like Greenpeace, cruel sports, protection of birds, that sort of thing.
- Art Kaminsky, the sports attorney, calls figure skating "the cruelest sport of all."
- Disgust at cruel sports came to be a distinguishing feature of British life.
- I decided that whoever the writer might be, he was either dead, or tired of his cruel sport.
- All I knew of man and woman was cruel sport.
- Many cruel sports were practised, such as hunting captured prisoners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.