"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rachel da Silveira (sport pistol)
- The pistol is named after its designer, Vladimir Yarygin, who had earlier specialized in designing sport pistols.
- Women's 25 metre pistol (then called sport pistol) was one of the fifteen shooting events at the 1996 Summer Olympics.
- She is a gold medalist in the sport pistol at the 2007 Pan American Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- In 1984, female shooting competitions began in the Olympic Games, and so sport pistol made its way into the Olympic program.
- The latter restricted the event to sport pistols, thereby banning .22 Short cartridges as well as encircling grips and low trigger-pull weight.
- Women's sport pistol - Connie Patracek.
- She won the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games in the 25m sport pistol.
- Since 2005, the 25 metre rapid fire pistol rules also require the use of sport pistols, with a few extra requirements.
- The standard pistol match is shot with a regular sport pistol (also called a standard pistol) in caliber .22 LR.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.