"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rugby-ball-shaped bar is surrounded by sports paraphernalia donated by famous players.
- The team seized three truckloads of sports paraphernalia with unauthorized logos and counterfeit Snoopy emblems that the Krishnas gave away for donations.
- For instance, a bizarre amount of sports paraphernalia is offered in our name; someone who didn't know better might think the average New Jerseyan actually gives a hoot about the state's pro sports teams.
- "I am good at talking to people, at relating to people," he said in his office, which was filled with sports paraphernalia like a framed and signed Lakers jersey, a half-dozen basketballs and a football.
- The holiday season is usually a busy one for Ron Kurzweil, who owns Sports Express, a shop in the Livingston Mall that sells personalized Devils sweaters, among other sports paraphernalia.
- When in his full get-up he wears a hockey mask, and utilizes a hockey stick and other sports paraphernalia as his weapons.
- No matter how hard I looked, I couldn't find the kinds of things that men are supposed to collect: stuffed heads of dead animals, liquor bottles, weapons or sports paraphernalia.
- Today, sports paraphernalia, baseball caps in particular, are pop-culture artifacts as ubiquitous as the Coke bottle.
- D Map Up Andriyivsky uzviz past St Andrew's Church, look for a dense cluster of vendors selling Dynamo Kyiv & other sports paraphernalia on the right.
- But for some homeowners, sports paraphernalia are not just an addition but an addiction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.