"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How can you enjoy so brutal a sport, people ask.
- Still, these and other safety precautions could go a long way toward reducing the danger in an inherently brutal sport.
- Football in 1890 was a brutal sport, played before the introduction of helmets and other protective gear.
- I shall give up these brutal sports when we are married.
- What little entertainment comes primarily from a brutal sport known as The Game.
- It is long overdue that the equally brutal sport of football be judged on a level playing field.
- It was such a brutal sport, as well as illegal.
- He and the Jets had to face the reality of their brutal sport.
- I'm sure his response isn't professional, but it's a brutal sport.
- Find someone who thinks ice hockey is a brutal sport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.