"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Boxers should respect each other because it's such a tough sport.
- I mean, it's such a tough, grueling sport and life.
- As her father said: "Gymnastics is a very tough sport.
- But boxing's a tough sport, and so he turned to cutting hair.
- How does one avoid injury playing two such tough sports?
- Additionally, catching them is considered a tough sport by many fishermen.
- Football is a tough sport and there really is no support network for those who are troubled or in need of help.
- But it is also a tough international sport, with the prospect of injury always present.
- Ice hockey is a really tough sport, with players getting hurt quite often.
- I did a bit of boxing, a tough sport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.