"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was a sickly and timid youth, avoiding rough sport.
- "I don't think there's any question that football is the roughest sport," he said.
- However, he enjoyed very rough sports and activities that were considered manly.
- Other activities, like gymnastics or rough sports should be avoided because they will help with the deteriorating of their back support and posture.
- Still, political fund-raising is a rough, competitive sport that isn't for everyone.
- He says it is hard to beat the stereotype that rough sports and soul-shaking art don't mix.
- "Everybody knows hockey is a rough sport, so I don't think it's projecting a negative image," he said.
- My mother is always preaching to me that girls shouldn't play rough sports and stuff like that, but I just ignore her.
- American football is a rough sport, and players regularly get injured.
- He wanted this because football was an extremely rough sport which caused many serious injuries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.