"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The one thing the war king can't do is shed his own blood for the people.
- I don't want any of our men to have to shed blood for these people.
- With that experience, they had something to shed their blood for.
- And yet, what could it help them to shed his blood?
- You will shed your own friends' blood in this way and always remember.
- Will you love that man or woman well enough to shed their blood?
- If there is need to shed blood We are too ready!
- He would have shed blood, even his own, to know the answer to that question.
- We have shed the blood of many to reach you.
- "Do we have to shed blood to reform the current system?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.