"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All of which seemed to shed doubt on the quality of Occidental's offering, which was soon withdrawn.
- Shedding considerable doubt on the credibility of Mr. Kleinman's testimony on this point was his surprising inability to answer some of the simplest questions in a straightforward manner.
- This would seem to shed doubt on the idea that the story is about Dhul-Qarnayn, as it appears to be a story about Moses of the Israelites.
- Ernest Charles Nelson in particular did much to shed doubt upon Labillardière's reliability, and over time a tradition arose amongst botanists that Labillardière's data was not to be trusted.
- However, two documents, which shed doubt on Mrs. Johnson's emotional stability, were withheld from the defense for two years, according to court testimony.
- Kansas City police officers switched the evidence tags on several guns recovered at the scene so as to shed doubt on the question of who held the murder weapon.
- Yet most recent developments shed doubt on the efficacy of the new arrangements.
- "Now it's time to shed doubt over who the best fighter is," the Mexican said in the run up to tonight's 12-round bout at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- Exploiting the latter's shape-shifting abilities, Hush is briefly able to shed doubt on his true identity and has Wayne's butler Alfred Pennyworth framed for murder.
- Some of the Members here today shed doubt on the need for penalties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.