"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was the fifth straight month in which more manufacturing industries shed workers than added them.
- That would happen because companies do not shed workers quickly as demand for products slackens.
- During this recession, companies have shed workers sooner than in previous ones.
- There is also evidence, though not definitive, that small companies have shed fewer workers over the last four years than large corporations.
- While shedding workers, factory managers increased the hours of those who remained on the job.
- The raises continued even as the economy slipped into recession in 2001 and businesses began to shed workers.
- Even manufacturing companies, which for years have done nothing but shed workers, are picking up graduates.
- Struggling companies do need to shed workers in order to recover.
- For many of the large companies, however, the first option has been to shed workers, then try to build on what is left.
- The factory has been shedding workers for years, with just 305 remaining by 1994 and only 75 now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.