"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Micro-D was added to hint at microdermabrasion because the glucosamine in the formula is intended to help the skin shed dead cells, as microdermabrasion does.
- It works by causing the skin to shed dead cells from its top layer and slow down the growth of skin cells.
- Ovarian cancers shed cells into the naturally occurring fluid within the abdominal cavity.
- Bone tumors originally had a dismal prognosis because, unlike head and neck tumors, they tend to shed cancerous cells into the blood.
- Benign tumors, he said, often simmer in place for decades, shedding cells whose telltale genes could be found with molecular diagnostics.
- Infected lungs leak fluids and shed dead cells.
- "So maybe the crabs' eyes shed cells in the bucket?"
- Coal tar is a keratoplastic causing the skin to shed dead cells from the top layer and slow skin cell growth.
- Colon cleansing may disrupt the balance between bacteria and natural chemicals in the bowel, and may interfere with the colon's ability to shed dead cells.
- Your skin renews itself every 28 days by shedding dead cells.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.