"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow laughed as he examined the name on that deed.
- But it seemed that The Shadow, at last, had laughed once too soon.
- This was a time when The Shadow laughed too soon.
- For once, they thought, The Shadow had laughed too soon.
- The Shadow laughed as he turned from the window.
- The Shadow laughed, because this second news story provided him with the answer he had been seeking since the night before.
- The Shadow laughed softly as he looked up and saw the real reason.
- The Shadow laughed as he glided away from the mail box.
- The Shadow laughed again, his burning eyes ready to pierce into the man's brain.
- Each thought, however, that he was under close watch - until The Shadow laughed again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.