"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In tracing them, The Shadow had cut closer to the center of crime.
- The Shadow was cutting across the point to find the canoes.
- The Shadow had cut the distance to a single block.
- The Shadow wouldn't have cut me in on anything, but you might.
- The Shadow had cut short his search; but he had learned enough facts for tonight.
- Answering the fire, they saw The Shadow cut across the street, still shooting back.
- The Shadow cut a tornado path right through the converging officers.
- The Shadow cut the wheel over hard and headed back upstream.
- The Shadow could certainly cut that time along the final stretch of the hundred-foot climb.
- The move was quick but The Shadow cut it short.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.