"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Something flared outside the pod, casting ragged, streaming shadows.
- He cut in a cylindrical overlay which a ragged shadow spraying out to one long side where a crash had thrown debris.
- His lean, ragged shadow lengthened as he walked and the air grew cooler.
- The fringe of the jungle thatch cast a ragged, flickering shadow across her forehead.
- Inyx stood beneath the tree's bare boughs, in whose ragged shadows he seemed to have partially vanished.
- In the dimness of the kitchen she seemed to grow until she filled it with shifting, ragged shadows, shot with menace.
- His chest bumed, and from brass the sky went to palest violet against the ragged shadow of the pines.
- Dalamar looked around at the cave, the ragged shadows, the ruin.
- Streets were webs of ragged shadow, unlit save for the occasional torch-bearing pedestrian.
- A blinding beam of white light fell upon 0, throwing his ragged shadow upon the viewscreen behind him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.