"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soon the descent would resume, sending him spinning toward a landscape of jagged shadows.
- Already the jagged shadow was forming a blockade more potent than any human hands could have built.
- Stunning illustrations show looming jagged black shadows of things and people at all hours.
- It was hard to be sure, but he thought he saw jagged shadows shifting about below.
- They stood in silence, three people surrounding a tall cardboard carton, vivid yellow light, jagged dark shadows.
- Soon their peaks would hide it, and their jagged shadows would cover the valley.
- Huge empty eyes stared at her hungrily through the gloom, and dimly she saw the jagged shadows of long teeth.
- The band strained their mounts to reach the fringes of the wood A great jagged shadow covered them.
- Beneath it, like the jagged shadow of a knife, the Overseer's House rose from the great plain.
- See those rocks with long jagged shadows?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.